I must confess that I have tried this cream cheese recipe served in various ways and never, none of my guests realized that it was vegan cheese.
It tastes great, it is easy to make, fast and absolutely incredible!
• 1 cup of cashew nuts, soaked in water for 12 hours
• 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
• 1 teaspoon of onion dust
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tablespoon of dry inactive yeast
• 2 tablespoons of still water
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of green dill, freshly chopped
Soak the cashew nuts for 12 hours and squeeze from the water. Place into the food processor with all the ingredients, except the chopped dill. Stir well until they reach a smooth paste.
Move to a bowl with the dill and incorporate with a teaspoon.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.